Dakotas is looking for a part-time Retail Store Associate to be part of our team and responsible for meeting store sales goals for the Five Points location. This person should be an ambassador for the store in their dress, speech and attitude. Candidates should be high energy, have retail experience and strong written and verbal communication skills. Associates will report directly to the Retail Store Manager.
Daily Store Operations
- Opening / Closing the Store
- Loss Prevention
- Customer Service
- Meeting / Exceeding Sales Goals
- Inventory Processing
- Visual Merchandising
- In-Store Sale Events
- Periodic After Hours Events
- College Sorority and Other Organization Events
- Assist the Store Manager in Creating Photo / Video Content During Shifts
Adhere to Dakotas Social Media Standards
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications:
Previous retail stock experience is considered an asset
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching.
Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
A self starter with the ability to communicate with a team
- Have a can-do attitude and excited to learn new skills
Must be available to work flexible retail shifts from 3-8 hours in length that may include days, nights and/or weekends.
Five Points, Columbia, SC