Dakotas is seeking a part-time Stock Associate to join our team and be responsible for maximizing selling potential of Dakotas’ Five Points location by ensuring the efficient and effective flow of merchandise in and around the stockroom. The Stock Associate is accountable for delivering on all aspects of stockroom operating procedures and achieving the brand standards for new arrivals processing.
Consistently achieve brand productivity for unpacking and preparing new arrivals processing
- Maintain stockroom operating procedures to support efficient and effective handling and placement of merchandise
- Assist Store Managers with completing and processing damages
- Prepare new arrivals for the floor by unpacking, tagging and steaming new arrivals
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications:
Previous retail stock experience is considered an asset
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching.
Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
A self starter with the ability to communicate with a team
- Have a can-do attitude and excited to learn new skills
Must be available to work flexible retail shifts from 3-8 hours in length that may include days, nights and/or weekends.
Five Points, Columbia, SC